My Real Squeeze Mask EX line offers a variety of natural solutions to your skin’s daily needs. Available in three levels of hydration – water, essence, and cream. Each type has 6 varieties with different skin benefits. I have 10 varieties (my husband bought them as souvenirs) so let’s take a look at these portable packets of goodness one at a time. First on the list is the ginseng variant that I’ve tried twice.
- Belongs to the rich-cream type mask that brings vitality and energy to tired skin to leave it moisturized and healthy.
- Enriched with abundant nourishment from slightly bitter ginseng.
- The sheet mask is made of eucalyptus, with improved adherence on skin, effectively delivers essence into skin.
- Filled with Jeju green complex (green tea, tangerine, cactus, camellia leaves & orchid) and ginseng.
- With anti-wrinkle formula
HOW TO USE:
After cleansing, use toner to refine skin texture.
Unfold and place the mask on the face, avoiding eye and lip area.
Leave on for 10-20 minutes.
Remove the mask and gently pat the remaining content for better absorption.
- Sits well on my face.
- Easy to apply.
- Super moisturizing (my skin is well moisturized the next day)!
- No sticky feeling.
- Skin doesn’t look oily after absorption.
- Doesn’t trigger acne.
- When unfolding the sheet mask, watch out for the drips!
- Takes time to be absorbed into the skin. It’s best to use it at night.
- Has the ginseng scent that might not be pleasant for those who are sensitive.
- It’s on the heavy side so I wouldn’t recommend it to those who have oily skin.
I sometimes have dry skin so I don’t mind its richness. As for the anti-wrinkle effects, I can’t say it works because as I’ve said I’ve only used it twice. I believe you won’t see that kind of effect overnight. That said, I’d recommend this to people with more normal or dry skin types.
Don’t miss my next review. Not a WordPress user? Subscribe via email. Your email address will not be published.
13 thoughts on “Review: Innisfree My Real Squeeze Mask EX (Ginseng)”