Seaweed body lotion? Hmm, interesting! Without second thoughts, I opted for this one. Sent from the UK by The Blue Polar Bear, a sweet fellow blogger here on WordPress and runs an online store, the Honey Beeswax. One of the charms of this store is that they give back to society. Aside from the array of interesting products they’re selling, it’s one good reason to patronize them. Moving on to this product, it’s quite fascinating to know that the organic seaweeds used to formulate this lotion were hand harvested from Irish coastal waters. I’d like to hear your views on that.
- A beautifully calming and nourishing body lotion that contains organic botanical extracts, organically harvested seaweeds, omega-rich plant oil, vitamin E, antioxidants, and pure organic essentials.
- Neroli essential oil is plant oil produced from the blossom of the bitter orange tree. It has many therapeutic properties that help keep skin problems at bay.
Chamomile essential oil is one of the gentlest essential oils and has traditionally been used for thousands of years all over the world for its relaxing and sedative benefits.Lavender is very calming on the skin and has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties that can fight bacteria that cause acne and inflammation.Vitamin E is a highly effective ingredient for moisturizing and preserving the skin.
- Free of paraben, SLS, sulfates, mineral oils, synthetic colors & fragrances, microbeads, and animal derivatives or GMO’s
- Made in Ireland
- Good customer service! No need for further explanation. You’ll understand it as soon as you place your order.
- It arrived in Japan in about a week and in perfect condition. Unlike my previous horrible experience, this was placed in a small carton box filled with stuff for protection and categorized as fragile.
- The packaging is carefully designed and hygienic which impressed me a lot. Printed in its box are some facts about the product, branding, directions, ingredients, and a barcode which tell you a lot of it as a legit product. No matter how small a company is, these things MUST be present. Would it be logical to say so? It also came with a sweet message written on a small piece of paper.
4. I intentionally twisted the cap to open and had a look at the inside and boy was I impressed again. The plastic-like bottle was full! So you’re really paying for a full bottle.
5. For me, 2 full pumps are enough to cover the entire body.
6. No allergic reactions
7. Easy to apply
8. No sticky feeling
9. No burning/ tingling sensation
10. Dries up quickly
11. The smell doesn’t linger.
12. It’s pretty moisturizing. I can tell because as soon as it’s absorbed, it leaves my skin looking glossy and the tightness due to the cold weather disappears. I wish my camera could clearly show it.
- The scent is new to me so I’m still getting used to it. Thus I only use it before bedtime for now. You can tell it’s from the coast or something with a little bit of lavender. It’s a bit strong for me. Good thing that it just goes away after a few minutes like I said.
- If I use more than 2 pumps, it takes time to dry and feels a bit heavy on my skin.
I’ll finish the whole bottle and if given a chance, I’ll purchase it for two reasons. One, I like how it hydrates my skin and two, I want to support their charity work. Kudos to the company!
FULL DISCLOSURE: I received this product for free in exchange for my thoughts. As you may know, I express what I think about a certain product based on my experience. Links are provided for your reference only.
Don’t miss my next review. Not a WordPress user? Subscribe via email. Your email address will not be published.