Just when I was worrying about my chapped/ dry lips, a product was gifted to me by a friend of my husband from Korea. Yes, I’m talking about this little one right here. I’ve read that Innisfree uses natural ingredients and promotes the values of “green” and the beautiful island Jeju. This isn’t the first product I’ve used, the first one was their BB cream and I wasn’t that happy with it back then due to my severe acne (check it out here.) Now, this one? Read on!
- A moisturizing lip balm that adds a mild fragrance and protects sensitive lips
- Contains Jeju canola honey extract and canola seed oil
- Rich in nutrients that melt in your lips
- With jojoba oil and sweet almond oil
- Contains a lot of unsaturated fatty acids, absorbs easily to the skin, and contains a lot of tocopherol to enhance skin elasticity