Just when I was worrying about my chapped/ dry lips, a product was gifted to me by a friend of my husband from Korea. Yes, I’m talking about this little one right here. I’ve read that Innisfree uses natural ingredients and promotes the values of “green” and the beautiful island Jeju. This isn’t the first product I’ve used, the first one was their BB cream and I wasn’t that happy with it back then due to my severe acne. Now, this one? Read on!
- A moisturizing lip balm that adds a mild fragrance and protects sensitive lips
- Contains Jeju canola honey extract and canola seed oil
- Rich in nutrients that melt in your lips
- With jojoba oil and sweet almond oil
- Contains a lot of unsaturated fatty acids, absorbs easily to the skin, and contains a lot of tocopherol to enhance skin elasticity
- It’s almost unscented. I’m not into lip products with strong scents.
- No taste of chemicals whatsoever. Can’t stand any lip product that has a strange taste.
- Doesn’t give me that warm feeling that’s kind of irritating.
- I haven’t experienced any irritations. (Hope never!)
- Light feeling
- Not sticky
- Good packaging
- Easy to apply
- Works well with my lipstick.
- Does moisturize my lips. The flakes/ cracks have been disappearing since my first use (about 2 weeks ago). Not drastically, but I’ve seen little changes.
- A bit pricey (at least for me)
As of this writing, I’m satisfied with how it’s been treating my lips. If it continues the good job until I finish it, I’ll surely buy this again. It may be a little pricey, but when it works well it should be worth buying.
How’s your experience with this lip balm?
Don’t miss my next review. Not a WordPress user? Subscribe via email. Your email address will not be published.
6 thoughts on “Innisfree Canola Honey Lip Balm (Deep moisture)”
Looks natural! Thanks for the recommendation. I will se if I can find it here.
My pleasure! Hope you will.^^
LikeLiked by 1 person