I have been using this product for about 3 months now and here’s my straightforward review.
- For all skin type, 7g
- Composed of 10 vegetable oil and essence (Apricot Kernel Oil, Mango Oil,Argan Oil,Rose hips Oil,
Evening Primrose Oil,Camellia flower Oil, Olive Oil,
Shea butter Oil,Sweet Almond Oil,Jojoba Oil)
- Light and liquid texture
- Tint gives lips a soft sheen
- Visually increases the volume of the skin of the lips
- Moisturizes lips
- Long-lasting tint
- Gives full or gradient color effect
- Available in 8 colors
- The long-lasting tint is true.
- It has fruity-like scent which is not irritating.
- Its applicator is easy to control when lining lips.
- Doesn’t smudge.
- The paint of its bottle peels off and its cap gets loose.
2. A little expensive
3. It leaks when placed upside down or even horizontally. So I just leave this at home.
4. I’m not quite sure if it’s because of the weather but it doesn’t fully moisturize my lips. Applying a lip balm is still needed.
Let me show you first how it looks like when applied on an ordinary person in real life.
If not for its leaking problem, I’d definitely stick to this. However, if it’s on sale and really cheap, I’ll willingly buy it again and try the other colors.
Don’t miss my next review. Not a WordPress user? Subscribe via email. Your email address will not be published.
Join 7,696 other followers