I intended to buy this product for summer because I wanted to be comfortable and still presentable on blazing days in Japan. Just so you know this is my one and only lip gloss apart from my 2 lip sticks. I’m not much of a lip makeup person. Do I recommend this? Read on!
- With 70% moisturizing component
- Sweet berry scent
- Formulated with olive oil and royal jelly extract.
- Cute packaging
- Nice scent
- No funky taste
- Easy to carry
- Easy to apply with its bent doe-foot applicator.
- No heavy feeling
- Not overly sticky
- A bit expensive for its size.
- The pigment isn’t that obvious.
- Its moist wears out.
- Cracks and dries my lips which is weird since Shiseido claims it to be 70% moisturizing.
Obviously not buying this again. With the experience I had, I’m not recommending this.
Don’t miss my next review. Not a WordPress user? Subscribe via email. Your email address will not be published.
Join 7,696 other followers