I’ve tried this mask twice and here’s my straightforward review on it.
- This water-type mask is enriched with moisture from roses that leaves the skin looking smooth and radiant.
- 100% natural sheet made of cellulose of eucalyptus
- With additional brightening functions
- Made in Korea
HOW TO USE
1. After cleansing, use toner to refine skin texture.
2. Unfold and place the mask on the face, avoiding eye and lip area.
3. Leave on for 10-20 minutes.
4. Discard the mask and gently pat for further absorption.
- Convenient to apply and remove.
- Adheres to skin thinly and transparently.
- There’s so much serum in it but it’s not excessively sticky.
- Smells really nice.
- Makes my skin feel refreshed and appear a bit radiant.
- Super moisturizing!
- Doesn’t trigger acne.
- I didn’t experience any tingling sensation or allergic reactions after using twice.
- It tends to drip while unfolding the mask.
- Takes time to get absorbed.
- My skin didn’t really feel smooth after using twice.
Generally speaking, it’s a nice and affordable mask to use especially if you have normal or combination skin type. If you’ve tried this mask, I’d really appreciate it if you could share your experience with us.
Don’t miss my next review. Not a WordPress user? Subscribe via email. Your email address will not be published.
Join 7,696 other followers