I have recently started doing yoga for health purposes and I’d like to share with you the first yoga mat I have now. Is it good? Read on to find out!
- It is a yoga mat pursuing elasticity and comfort to avoid body injury
- Excellent cushioning and absorbs the impact firmly.
- Size: Length = 1830 × Width = 610 × Thickness = 10 mm
- Color: Pink
- Material: High-grade material NBR (Nitori rubber) made
- Besides yoga it is suitable for various training such as pilates and stretch.
- Quite light to carry
- Its thickness does give comfort.
3. The rubber material doesn’t smell like one. (At least for me. I can’t stand strong smell of rubbers.)
4. Can’t complain about the size. Not too big nor too small for me.
5. Comes with a bag and a carrying strap.
6. Can be used not only for yoga as mentioned above.
7. Not slippery
1. A bit difficult to put into the bag.
Good for the price. I’ll probably get used to putting it into the bag later on. Satisfying product!
Don’t miss my next review. Not a WordPress user? Subscribe via email. Your email address will not be published.
Join 7,696 other followers