This liquid lipstick is available in a range of super saturated shades and without a doubt, they’re all pretty. However, it’s not enough reason for me to go crazy about it. I may have made a mistake for purchasing 2 different shades and I swear I won’t try the others anymore. I think I’ve had enough.
It’s true that it lasts long but it certainly has downsides.
- It doesn’t come off easily using my regular makeup wipes. Rubbing your lips many times is definitely not a good thing to do. It can cause darkening and dryness.
Fortunately, I have a cleansing balm that helps me remove this thing off. I also use my cleansing oil sometimes.
2. The formula doesn’t let me prime my lips using a lip balm because if I do that, the ink won’t be fully absorbed and will result to breaking or peeling.
3. Since I can’t apply lip balm before this product, my lips tend to dry or crack after a couple of hours. And it’s not pleasing to look at.
4. It feels heavy on my lips.
5. Even if I use just a little dab of the product, it still takes time to dry so it’s not transfer-proof.
I have these shades now but will be thrown away later. It’s a shame this product doesn’t work at least for me. This isn’t bad-mouthing and I’m not upset at all. I’m glad I’ve tried this, though. If not for this experience, you wouldn’t be reading this review.
Have you tried this? I’d love to hear your experience.
Don’t miss my next review. Not a WordPress user? Just subscribe via email. Your email address will not be published.