As I constantly say, finding a liquid foundation that would match my skin tone here in Japan is quite a challenge for me. Maybe this time I’d say that I’ve found something that would solve the issue, only it’s not a Japanese brand. Don Quijote carries this brand and it’s where I purchased this about a month ago or so. First off, let me tell you about my skin condition for the time being.
- acne-prone (no zits at the moment)
- oily (sometimes) & dehydrated
- with reddish and dark acne marks
- large pores
- uneven skin tone
- dull & rough
With these concerns in mind, I’d love to get my hands on a liquid foundation that can at least blur my impurities. I’m not really a fan of heavy coverage base because I feel like it’s not good for my skin that’s prone to pimples and I still want my skin to peep through.
- A lightweight foundation that mattifies and refines pores and leaves a natural, seamless finish.
- Ideal for normal to oily skin
- This matte foundation formula features micro-powders to control shine and blur pores.
- Dermatologist tested
- Allergy tested
- Pump bottle type
- Compared to my previous liquid foundation, this one is closer to my tone. Notice the difference in the photo below.
2. I only use a little of it and it’s definitely lightweight in that sense.
3. It can blur my reddish and dark acne marks.
4. It can also refine my large pores a bit.
5. My skin tone appears even with this.
6. Leaves a natural finish.
7. Doesn’t cause pimples.
8. Quick to dry and blendable (I apply it on my face with a brush and finish everything up with a dry triangular sponge.)
9. Easy to dispense
- Not transfer-proof
- It creases (when you take a very close look) when not topped with a setting powder.
- Can control shine but not for a long time.
As you can see, it gives me more pros than cons, so I didn’t regret buying this one. I might repurchase if I can’t find something a little bit better than this.
Have you used this? How’s your experience?
Don’t miss my next review. Not a WordPress user? Subscribe via email. Your email address will not be published.