Out of curiosity, I decided to purchase this Japanese finishing spray just in time for summer. Make Cover takes pride in its setting spray line that’s said to be a staple. Last April, a cool version was released and will only be available for a limited time. Here’s my quick review on the said version.
- A moisturizing finishing spray that prevents makeup from breaking.
- Gives a cooling effect
- Mineral oil-free
- Has a cool citrus scent
How To Use
Once your makeup is done, just spray this all over your face for 3 seconds. Let it settle into your skin.
- The cooling effect is true.
- It dries up quickly.
- No sticky feeling
- Mild scent
- While the cooling effect works, but I just don’t like that kind of sensation on my face. I reckon I’ll be fine even without that feature.
- It does prevent creases or breaks but only for a short period of time.
- I’m not quite sure why but it triggers oiliness. Perhaps the moisturizing ingredients don’t go well with my oily and acne prone skin.
As much as I wanted to like this product but I had to let it go. I’m currently using a different brand which I’ll be reviewing soon.
Don’t miss my next review. Not a WordPress user? Subscribe via email. Your email address will not be published.
Join 7,696 other followers