This water-based face mask is enriched with fresh moisture from delicately fragrant green tea. It helps to keep dry skin moisturized. I’m now sharing my straightforward thoughts on this sheet mask after using it twice this week.
- 100% cellulose & perfect skin-fitting sheet
- Filled with Jeju green complex (green tea, tangerine, cactus, camellia leaves & orchid) and squeezed green tea.
- Provides the skin with a hydrating and soothing effect.
- Made in Korea
HOW TO USE
1. After cleansing, use toner to refine skin texture.
2. Unfold and place the mask on the face, avoiding eye and lip area.
3. Leave on for 10-20 minutes.
4. Remove the mask and gently pat the remaining content for better absorption.
- Easy to apply and remove.
- Has a pleasant scent.
- Truly moisturizing, hydrating, and soothing.
- My skin doesn’t feel sticky once it’s completely absorbed.
- Doesn’t give me pimples.
- Alcohol and paraben free
- Takes time to dry out.
- It drips while unfolding.
If you have dehydrated skin, this is perfect for you. I don’t think it’s good if you have oily skin. You might find it tacky.
Don’t miss my next review. Not a WordPress user? Subscribe via email. Your email address will not be published.
Join 7,697 other followers