LAST UPDATED: December 2020
A barangay certificate certifies you to be a bona fide resident of your barangay and states your purpose of acquiring such document. You can easily get this from your respective barangay hall. You will be asked to get this document when applying for a marriage license and attending the pre-marriage counseling seminar. I had to get one for our marriage license application.
What to do:
- Go to your respective barangay hall and inquire about the requirements.
What I submitted to my barangay:
- 1 photocopy of my CENOMAR
- 1 photocopy of my Korean husband’s Certificate of Legal Capacity to Contract Marriage
- 1 photocopy of his passport
2. Pay 90 pesos for this certificate.
NOTE: The requirements and payment may vary.
This is how mine looks like:
Stay updated! Not a WordPress user? Subscribe via email. Your email address will be protected.
Join 7,696 other followers