I bought one whole set of this high potency and powerful aging care ampule solution at Costco Japan for almost 6,000 yen including tax only for two reasons; first is that it was winter when I first saw this and my skin was super dry and the second one is because the face of this product is IU. I’m a low-key fan of hers. One set contains (2) 35ml bottles and (2) 5ml ones. I’m now on my 2nd 35ml bottle. I still have the 2 little ones and I’m saving them for autumn. Now, let’s get started.Continue reading “Review: CNP Laboratory Green Propolis Anti-Oxidant Ampule”
Anti-aging and antioxidants are just two of the many things that your skin can benefit from pomegranates. This moisturizing-essence type mask can leave your skin feeling plump and looking radiant as it’s enriched with juicy pomegranates as per the brand’s claims. I used one last night for the first time and I could immediately tell if it’s a keeper or not.Continue reading “Review: Innisfree My Real Squeeze Mask EX (Pomegranate)”
First off, don’t confuse tea tree with the common tea plant that you find in your green tea. They’re not related but both plants are equally beneficial to the skin. This water type mask is developed with reviving tea tree which can purify the skin. I tried it twice last week and now I’m ready to tell you how well it treated my acne prone skin.
- This thin sheet mask is made of eucalyptus, with improved adherence on skin, effectively delivers essence into skin.
- It’s filled with Jeju green complex (green tea, tangerine, cactus, camellia leaves & orchid) and tea tree to make your skin clean and clear.
- Made in Korea
HOW TO USE
1. After cleansing, use toner to refine skin texture.
2. Unfold and place the mask on the face, avoiding eye and lip area.
3. Leave on for 10-20 minutes.
4. Remove the mask and gently pat the remaining content for better absorption.
- Easy to apply and remove.
- Adheres on my face well even if I walk around.
- It has a nice scent.
- I didn’t experience any irritation on my first and second try.
- My face felt smooth and refreshed every after application.
- It also hydrated the dry areas of my face without feeling tacky at all.
- I didn’t breakout the next day.
- It drips while unfolding.
- Takes time to dry out.
- Appearance-wise, I didn’t notice any significant changes on my face after using it twice.
This mask is a good hydration booster especially if you have dehydrated acne prone skin. But it’s not a necessity if you already have your trusted moisturizer.
What do you think of this mask?
Don’t miss my next review. Not a WordPress user? Subscribe via email. Your email address will not be published.