It’s been a while! I have finally found the time and energy to write again here. Let’s get started!
Naturie Hatomugi Skin Conditioner is very well-liked by skin care enthusiasts here in Japan. In fact, I first saw this product being endorsed by a Japanese YouTuber. If my memory serves me correctly, it took the number one spot as @Cosme’s best award back in 2019. @Cosme is a big makeup and skincare store in Japan that ranks brands according to their customers’ reviews and the number of sales every year. It’s definitely the reason why I went ahead and bought my first bottle last year. Now I’m on my second bottle. Probably a hint for you.
- This lotion is formulated with a moisturizing ingredient derived from adlay extract.
- Keeps your skin smooth.
- It suppresses hot flashes and gives a cooling effect.
- Good for sunburn.
- Prepares skin condition before applying makeup.
- 500ml, 715 Japanese Yen
- Made in Japan
HOW TO USE
- Use it as your basic lotion or toner. Apply after washing your face. Take about the size of a 500yen coin of the product and gently massage it all around your face. If your skin feels cool, it’s a sign that it’s sufficiently hydrated.
- You can use it as a face pack. Apply plenty of lotion to a piece of square cotton or any flat cotton you have and put it on your cheeks, forehead, and chin for about 3 minutes. Remove and gently tap your face.
- Use it as a body lotion. It is not sticky so it’s recommended for body skin care after bathing or being exposed to the sun every day.
- The formula is light and has good penetrating power. When I apply it, it blends into my skin in no time. I also use it on my neck and elbows.
- Since it’s light, it gives me that refreshing feeling that’s not sticky even when layered.
- Affordable and can last for over 2 months or so.
- Doesn’t trigger acne.
- Works well in winter at least for me.
None so far.
That’s it! If you have any questions about this product, feel free to comment below. Have you tried this lotion? Let me know what you think!