If you are into Japanese skincare products, you may have heard or seen how popular this face wash is. So now you’re thinking about trying it for yourself and googling reviews to make sure if it’s worth the money. This straightforward review is for you. Let’s dive right in!
I am now on my second tube and planning to buy my third soon. Read on to know why.
- Senka Perfect Whip is a cleansing foam that contains naturally derived hyaluronic acid to bring moisture without disturbing the skin.
- The forming mechanism allows the cleanser to reach every tiny crease of your face and gently clean with its powerful cleansing system.
- The dense white bubbles wrap your skin and absorb dirt.
- Recommended for normal to dry skin
- Allergy tested
- No artificial color
- Gentle and non-irrititating scent
- Budget-friendly that can last for up to 2 months or so
- Does not dry my skin
- Skin feels clean after washing
- Does not trigger acne
- Not that moisturizing during winter
- Contains artificial fragrance
It would be perfect for me if it didn’t have any artificial fragrance. But since it doesn’t really irritate my sensitive skin, I can move past it. I am surprised I have found an affordable face wash that works well on my acne-prone skin! This is your cue. Go give it a try now!
FULL DISCLOSURE: This is not paid/sponsored. The opinions expressed are completely my own based on experience.
Create and upgrade your own website at WordPress.