After using it for 5 months, here’s my quick and straightforward review on Transino Clear Cleansing.
- A medicated makeup remover that leaves your skin moisturized after cleansing.
- Contains vitamin C to prevent the appearance of spots and freckles, the formation of melanin, and gives a healthy translucent appearance.
- Contains about 70% moisturizing ingredients.
- Contains medicated ingredients that prevent rough skin.
- The texture of the olive tree cream, when heated in the palms, turns the cream into an oil that effectively and carefully dissolves the makeup and cleans the skin from impurities.
HOW TO USE
Squeeze a drop of a cherry-sized product on a dry palm, apply the cream on the face (not wet), remove the makeup with massage movements. Then rinse off with warm water.
120g, Price range: 1,500 ~ 2,000 Japanese Yen
- Does not contain additives, fragrance, colorants.
- Does not trigger acne.
- Does not irrititate my skin.
- My skin truly feels moisturized after cleansing.
- Can’t remove eyeliner completely.
- Only removes about 70% of light makeup. I need to use another type of cleanser to finish the job.
Because it’s not harsh on my sensitive skin, I’d still use this every now and then but I’m open to trying other brands. Any recommendations? I’d recommend this to those who have sensitive skin.
Don’t miss my next review. Not a WordPress user? Subscribe via email.
Join 7,695 other followers
Create and upgrade your own website at WordPress.