I finally have the time to write a new product review! It’s going to be on Kracie Hadabisei Wrinkle Care Eye Cream. I’m going to make this review quick but honest. Let’s get started!
- An eye cream that intensively cares for dry fine wrinkles around the eyes.
- Leads to bright eyes with firmness.
- Contains moisturizing ingredients such as hydrolyzed collagen, water-soluble collagen, hyaluronic acid, and shea butter.
- Unscented, uncolored, allergy tested
- Made in Japan
HOW TO USE
After conditioning the skin, take an appropriate amount on your fingertips and gently apply it to areas of the eyes that are dry or wrinkled due to dryness. You can use it in the morning and evening.
- I love that it’s unscented which means there’s no artificial fragrance in it.
- Glides smoothly.
- Blends well.
- Not sticky at all and doesn’t feel heavy around your eyes.
- Doesn’t leave whitish stains.
- Pretty moisturizing.
- Does not really get rid of the fine lines.
- Takes time to get absorbed into the skin.
Not bad for daily use so I might keep using this until I find something better. Recommend it! Have you tried this eye cream? What do you think about it? Do you have any recommended eye cream? Let me know in the comments.
Don’t miss my next review. Not a WordPress user? Subscribe via email.
Join 7,696 other followers