Based on a survey done in September 2020, 96% of the 100 women respondents who used ANESSA Perfect UV Sunscreen Skincare Gel agreed that this sunscreen is perfect for everyday use. If you’re interested in what I think about their claim based on my personal experience, keep reading.
Price range: 2,500~3,000 Japanese yen, 90g
- Contains 50% skincare ingredients.
- Moisturizing and conditioning ingredients are also formulated to protect the skin from dryness caused by UV rays.
- Gives glow effects.
- Super water proof. It passed an 80-minute pool test.
- Has rubbing-resistant feature.
- Has sweat, water, and heat enhanced UV protect veil.
- Contains SPF 50+ PA++++.
- For face and body.
- I don’t know if you’re able to notice the slight difference in the photo above but it does give that natural glow.
- I love that it doesn’t make my skin look chalky after application. The gel has a whitish color but when applied, it looks clear.
- It doesn’t easily come off when rubbed against my clothes.
- Since it’s super water proof, it’s great for swimming and any sporty activity.
- While it’s water resistant, it’s gentle on the skin and comes off easily with your typical body soap.
- Can be used as makeup primer as it feels light on the skin.
- it’s a gel but it’s not sticky at all.
- Spreads evenly on the skin.
- It has a refreshing scent that doesn’t linger.
- Doesn’t make my skin dry.
- Doesn’t cause acne.
I honestly can’t find anything to complain about it except for the fact that it’s a bit pricey for me. So I just want to use this on my face for that reason. I have a slightly cheaper brand for my body.
To conclude, I’d say that this is indeed an everyday sunscreen! I’m starting to feel like ANESSA is going to be my favorite Japanese sunscreen brand.
Have you tried this product? How’s your experience? What’s your favorite sunscreen?
Don’t miss my next review. Not a WordPress user? Subscribe via email.