After using Avene Thermal Spring Water all throughout winter, here’s my straightforward review.
- A unique thermal water spray that calms, soothes, softens and comforts skin.
- Reduces sensitivity and restores skin balance.
- Formulated to minimize risk of allergic reactions.
HOW TO USE
Hold upright. Do not shake. Spray onto the skin in a fine mist. Leave on for 2 to 3 minutes, then gently pat dry. Use as often as necessary, morning and evening.
Before we move on, let me show you what my skin looked like this past winter.
Winter always makes my skin more reddish, itchy and sometimes burn. This is the reason why I finally decided to give this product a try.
- Fragrance-free, paraben-free, oil-free, alcohol-free, soy-free, wheat-free, mineral oil-free, animal derived ingredient-free
- Doesn’t sting or burn my skin.
- Gives me instant soothing relief.
- Reduces itchiness and burning sensation.
- Doesn’t trigger acne.
None so far.
My skin still appears reddish sometimes but this product doesn’t claim to get red of it so it’s not the product’s fault. I’ve got nothing else to say but I’m amazed how it works on my sensitive skin in terms of itchiness and soothing relief. Totally recommend it!
3 thoughts on “Review: Avene Thermal Spring Water”
Great review! I’ve always used the Evian spray but to be honest, this looks way better. I’m going to have to find this so I can give it a try. 😀
Thank you. Hope it works on you.
Their whole range is fab
LikeLiked by 1 person