I’ve been using this anti-aging moisturizer for 3 months now and here’s my straightforward review. Just a little background, I have sensitive and acne prone skin. During the cold season it becomes flaky and dry. This is the reason why I opted to try this product. Now let’s get to know this moisturizer.
- Helps address the many needs of aging skin.
- Helps natural Skin Detox process.
- Reduces bloating.
- Increases level of nutrients and oxygen to the skin.
- Helps lift and restore face definition.
- Gives intense hydration.
- Has won a number of prestigious awards
HOW TO USE:
Morning & evening
1. Take pearl size amount and gently spread all over the face.
2. Gently lift the skin with the pads of the fingers from the corner of the mouth to the temples.
3. Further spread from the center of the face to outward from the mouth, along the both sides of the nose, across the forehead, and to the temples.
4. Apply gentle palm pressure on the entire face.
- Comes in a bottle with an internal cover and a spatula.
- Doesn’t contain synthetic fragrance, coloring, mineral oils, paraben, alcohol, petroleum surfactant agents.
- Doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin.
- Doesn’t trigger acne.
- One bottle can last over 3 months.
- It’s easy to spread out.
- Skin doesn’t feel sticky after application.
- Quick drying.
- After 3 months, I can only see a very slight improvement. Refer to the image below.
- It’s not hydrating enough for me. So I still have to use another product to boost hydration.
- With its price, I feel like it’s not giving me that much improvement even after 3 months of use.
That being said, I’ll finish it up and perhaps try a different brand next time. One that’s so moisturizing that I don’t need to use another product.
What’s your favorite Japanese moisturizer?
Don’t miss my next review. Not a WordPress user? Subscribe via email.