I learned about Dr. Ci:Labo through a Japanese beauty YouTuber that I’ve been following for almost 2 years now. She once featured a certain product and spoke highly of this Japanese brand. So when I had the chance to hit the nearby drugstore which was last November 2020, I decided to get this toner alongside their famous moisturizer (keep an eye out for my review on it). I’ve been using Super White 377VC Lotion for almost 2 months now and here’s my straightforward review.
- A toner that contains beauty essence ingredients that promotes moisture and transparency (whitening).
- Contains 3 types of moisturizing ingredients: hydrolyzed collagen, hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid , hydrolyzed elastin
- Brightens dark spots caused by UV rays.
- Recommended for dull, rough, dry skin.
HOW TO USE
After washing your face and conditioning your skin, take an appropriate amount (500 yen coin size) and spread it over your entire face. Tap for further absorption. Best used without a cotton.
- Fragrance-free, color-free, mineral oil-free, paraben-free, alcohol-free
- It doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin.
- I like the watery consistency of it. This way it’s absorbed into my skin quickly.
- Once absorbed into my skin, it doesn’t give me a sticky feeling.
- Unexpectedly, I’ve noticed the dark spots on my forehead have become a bit lighter. Please see the image below.
- This winter is making my skin more dry and I feel like this toner isn’t moisturizing enough for me. So I’m using another product to help me with this issue (watch out for my review on it).
- Definitely belongs to the pricey side.
- It’s been almost 2 months but I haven’t seen any big effects in terms of full face whitening yet.
I’ll finish my very first bottle of this and then think about whether to repurchase or try a different brand. Preferably one that’s slightly cheaper. If this goes on sale, I’ll definitely repurchase to see if it can completely fade my dark spots away. At least they’re slightly lighter now. If price isn’t an issue for you, I’d recommend this.
Don’t miss my next review. Not a WordPress user? Subscribe via email.
Connect with me:
4 thoughts on “Review: Dr. Ci:Labo Super White 377VC Lotion”
Yea! And I found out the name of the face mask I just love: MediAnswer. 😊
Will check it out when I get a chance. Thanks!^^
LikeLiked by 1 person
I love moisturizing my skin! I use Avon Anew Vitale day and night cream myself. 😉 I even tried a few face masks. I cannot recall the one that really moisturized my face very well. It was written in Korean and I remember the wrapper was orange.
Your skin loves you for sure. 😀