This movie is something I didn’t expect it to be. I have no regrets watching it. In fact, I’m sharing with you my 5 favorite quotes from this lighthearted movie. Tell me if you agree or disagree with them. If you’ve watched the movie, tell me who said these quotes.
- “People need to know it is possible to change the world, whether you’re a homely middle-aged First Lady or a Broadway star!”
- “Nobody likes a narcissist.”
- “A distraction is momentary. An escape helps you heal.”
- “You can’t cherry-pick the Bible, choosing which parts you want to believe.”
- “Why does being good cost so much money?”
The last one cracked me up but it did make me think and even asked myself the same thing after finishing the movie. Now let me hear your thoughts on these quotes. Do you have your favorites, too?
Don’t miss my next list. Not a WordPress user? Subscribe via email.