My 2020 has been a roller coaster ride filled with ups and downs. Now that we’re just hours away from the new year, I wanted to share with you the things I’m looking forward to. I’ll keep it short and sweet. I hope this will give you the reason to smile and stay hopeful despite the negative things 2020 hurled at us.
- Staying in love with life
What else should I do to keep moving aside from my faith?
- Staying optimistic
It’s one of the reasons why I got through the downs of 2020.
- Still having the freedom to make my own choices
Making choices is nonstop.
- Staying married
You know marriage is a lifelong commitment.
- Staying childfree
It’s a choice I want to make for myself.
- Still having enough money to pay the bills, buy our needs and wants
- Staying healthy and keeping my weight below 50 kg
- Hanging out with a friend anywhere but the mobile screen
- Meeting more amazing people
- Keeping my walking and exercise routine with my dog
To keep the house quiet all day long.
- Getting the COVID-19 vaccine for free (for everyone)
- Staying COVID-19 free until I get the shot (also the ones I love and know)
- Keeping my commitment to creating useful and carefree content for my blog and YouTube channel
May the spirit of laziness stay away from me next year.
- Finishing the book I’ve been reading on and off since the beginning of 2020
I’ve been busy promoting my blog and channel. I hope to find time for this next year.
- Going out of town without the constant fear of getting the virus
I just can’t wait to experience new places in Japan and tell you all about them.
- Watching more Korean dramas
Why am I even saying this when I still have a few waiting to be watched on my list?
- Watching the movie Wonder Woman 1984 at the theater without worrying
I’ve been itching to watch Gal Gadot doing her thing on the big screen.
- Eating ramen and sushi at the shop without being anxious
I miss enjoying my ramen and sushi among the locals.
- Getting a new carpet for the living room
If you have a dog that sheds like there’s no tomorrow, you’ll understand why we get a new carpet every year.
- Your continued support
Thank you for the love. I hope you won’t get tired of supporting me.
- Growing my YouTube channel
I relaunched my channel last October of 2020 in hopes of managing it way better than before (2016). I’m excited to do this. The pandemic has made me realize that I really enjoy creating things even though I know I’m not great at it but I just love the process. More than that, I wish to use my channel to do something nice for someone, be it financially or emotionally. I think this will be my new mission. Please join me on this one. I won’t be able to make it without you. You can help me by subscribing, sharing, commenting, and of course watching. I’ll put a link below.
And there you have it! I hope you have a wonderful and safe New Year’s Eve. What are you looking forward to in 2021?
Stay updated! Not a WordPress user? Subscribe via email.