If you shop at Costco, you must have tried one or two Kirkland Signature items and perhaps loved them. If you haven’t, I’ve got this short list of low-cost but definitely high-quality products for you to try. But before that, to those who don’t know, Kirkland Signature is Costco’s private line. The name is derived from the location of Costco’s original base of operations in Kirkland, Washington. Now let’s go through the list.
- Kirkland Signature Original Almond Milk
– Free of dairy, lactose, soy
– 30 calories per serving
– Contains vitamins such as vitamin A, vitamin D2, vitamin E, vitamin B2, vitamin B12
– Made with California almonds
– Made in the USA
– Perfect for acne prone skin. Dairy can cause acne. This one is dairy-free as mentioned above.
– Tastes exactly like almonds.
– Since it has no sugar, some people might not like how bland it is.
- Kirkland Signature Organic Soy Beverage (Vanilla)
– 100% US grown soybeans
– USDA Certified Organic
– Free of gluten, lactose, and cholesterol
– Enriched with vitamin A, vitamin D2, vitamin B2, vitamin B12, calcium
– No artificial preservatives
– Contains both organic sugar and vanilla flavour
– 7g protein per serving
– Processed in the USA
– Soy and vanilla? The best combo!
– Perfect for those who are on a diet.
- Kirkland Signature Organic Lemonade
– Certified organic by Quality Assurance International
– Contains 18% juice, organic sugar, organic lemon flavor
– Product of USA
– Delicious and just the right of tang.
– Not too sweet.
- Kirkland Signature Fine Ground Black Pepper
– Fine ground black pepper sourced from Vietnam
– Packed in USA
– Consistent fine grind of black pepper. You won’t see big chunks or pepper.
– Has a hot, bold, and fruity aroma which is my kind of pepper. Other brands I’ve tried were not peppery enough.
- Kirkland Signature Roasted Seasoned Seaweed
– No artificial colours or flavours
– No added sugar
– Low in calories
– Only 4 ingredients: seaweed, sunflower oil, sesame oil, sea salt
– Made in Korea
– So tasty that we always buy it.
– Not too salty.
– Crispy and doesn’t have that overpowering seaweed flavor.
I’m not even paid to say this but I think these are grade products. What are your Kirkland Signature best buys?
Don’t miss my next list. Not a WordPress user? Subscribe via email. Your email address will not be published.
Join 7,696 other followers
19 thoughts on “5 Kirkland Signature Products at Costco I Swear by”
I absolutely love their almond milk! It’s super affordable! It took a while to get used to the taste, but my blemish prone skin loves it!
LikeLiked by 1 person
I hear ya! 🙂
Oo! Yes, the seaweed is so good! Great post! 😀
Glad someone agrees with me. Thank you for being here!
Wow nice dai she, but I dont think I cant try these products yet. But thanks for the recommendations
LikeLiked by 1 person
Wala pay Costco diha te? Thanks for dropping by!