Anti-aging and antioxidants are just two of the many things that your skin can benefit from pomegranates. This moisturizing-essence type mask can leave your skin feeling plump and looking radiant as it’s enriched with juicy pomegranates as per the brand’s claims. I used one last night for the first time and I could immediately tell if it’s a keeper or not.
- This thin sheet mask is made of eucalyptus, with improved adherence on skin, effectively delivers essence into skin.
- It’s filled with Jeju green complex (green tea, tangerine, cactus, camellia leaves and orchid) and squeezed pomegranate for a smooth and radiant skin.
- Has additional anti-wrinkle function.
HOW TO USE
1. After cleansing, use toner to refine skin texture.
2. Unfold and place the mask on the face, avoiding eye and lip area.
3. Leave on for 10-20 minutes.
4. Remove the mask and gently pat the remaining content for better absorption.
- Light scented
- Adheres well on my face.
- Comes with a handle on the top of the sheet mask to make application and removal convenient.
- Very moisturizing but not sticky at all (winter season).
- Gives a smoothening and glowy finish.
- Skin feels plump and looks a bit radiant after application.
- Takes time to dry out.
- Upon reading the ingredients I found out that it contains alcohol so I decided to leave it on for just 10 minutes so it wouldn’t further agitate the redness flare-up I was experiencing last night (due to the cold weather and long time heater exposure). I felt some tingling sensation the whole time which isn’t normal for me.
- It also contains fragrance that’s not really my thing. My skin is quite sensitive to alcohol and synthetic fragrance.
Unfortunately, my skin doesn’t need this one. But I’d recommend this to those who have normal skin type. Have you ever tried this one? Tell us about your experience in the comments!
Don’t miss my next review. Not a WordPress user? Subscribe via email. Your email address will not be published.