It’s a moisturizing patch specifically for the dry areas around the eyes and mouth. That’s why this product is also labeled as sleeping eye masks by non-Japanese speakers online. I think the original name is too long and a bit confusing, right? Anyway, if you’ve seen this at your nearby Japanese drugstore and have been thinking about trying it out, I hope this straightforward review can somehow help you make a decision.
- It’s an airtight gel facial pack with a moisture packing formula that places a protective film over the skin to protect it from dryness.
- Delivers intensive moisture deep into the skin.
- Reduces the visibility of wrinkles caused by dryness.
- 1 box includes 8 sets of sheets
- Made in Japan
HOW TO USE
1. Wash face and apply toner. Make sure your face is not damp.
2. Peel off the transparent film, attach it to the skin, and lightly press it so that air does not get in between the skin and the pack.
3. After applying the pack, avoid the area where the pack is attached and apply the next products you normally use.
4. Leave it on for an hour or overnight for best results.
5. Gently peel it off the next morning. Daily use is recommended.
*Do not apply milky lotion, cream, and the likes before applying the pack. The pack will come off easily. It happened to me on my first use because I failed to read this part.
*The pack is placed on a thin film that’s glued to its wrap so that it does not move. Do not pull it out, just take it out by peeling it off.
- It has no scent at all.
- It doesn’t irritate my eyes. I’ve been only using it under my eyes for 7 times now. So dry there especially now that the weather is getting colder and colder for me.
- I can’t sleep in one position so it always surprises me how it perfectly stays under my eyes the next day. Be sure to follow the instructions correctly to achieve this.
- There’s less to no tension when it’s on my skin.
- I don’t know what magic this product has but after my 7th pack, I’ve noticed good results. Please refer to the images below.
- A bit pricey for me. One box is almost 1,000 yen with just 8 sets (16 sheets).
- It leaves marks the next day but will disappear in a few minutes.
- It comes off easily if you apply it after any milky or creamy product (even if the product has been absorbed into your skin).
Because of the surprising results it gave me after 7 days of use, I bought my 2nd box this afternoon. This time I’m only going to use it twice a week. This is a perfect treat for special occasions. If you ever try this, please don’t hesitate to tell me about your experience.
Don’t miss my next review. Not a WordPress user? Subscribe via email. Your email address will not be published.