Washing your face daily is self-care and you choose a good facial wash because you love your skin. I’m reviewing this one for those who are looking for that good facial wash. I’ve been using this since August and now it’s time for me to share my experience with this Japanese cleanser with utmost sincerity.
- Made with two kinds of clay that are smaller than pores. (Moroccan lava clay & White clay)
- Helps remove pore impurities, dead skin cells, and sebum while locking in moisture.
- Contains apricot juice that acts as an exfoliator.
- Contains moisturizing ingredients such as ethyl glucoside and sodium hyaluronate.
- Can also be used as a rinse-off type mask.
HOW TO USE (FACIAL WASH):
Wet your face and take an appropriate amount (about 2cm in diameter) on your palm. Lather the face wash well with water or lukewarm water to cover the entire face before thoroughly rinsing off the product. Use morning and night, daily.
HOW TO USE (RINSE-OFF MASK):
Spread the product on dry skin without lathering across areas where blackheads and roughness are noticeable and leave it for about 30 seconds. Add some water or lukewarm water to lather the product before rinsing it off. Use once or twice a week.
- It has a fresh mint scent.
- Easy to dispense.
- Lathers up quickly.
- When not using any makeup, this facial wash does a pretty good job.
- The whiteheads around my mouth are now very easy to remove after a month of using this.
- Doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin.
- Doesn’t cause acne.
- Back in August, the weather was still warm. This product didn’t dry my skin.
- Now that it’s getting cold, I feel that this facial wash isn’t moisturizing enough.
- It’s been almost over 2 months but I can still see the blackheads around my nose.
- Because it has an exfoliating ingredient, I sometimes experience some mild peeling. It’s not that pretty to look at but can be resolved with lots of moisturizer.
I haven’t tried it as a rinse-off mask and not planning to do so. Due to the cold weather, my skin is really easy to dry and using clay mask or anything of sorts isn’t a good idea for me. As a facial wash, it’s quite satisfying if you have oily skin. I think I can only use this during the warmer days. For now, I’ll just finish it up and look for a new one afterward. If you have any suggestions, please do tell.
What do you think of this product?
Don’t miss my next review. Not a WordPress user? Subscribe via email. Your email address will not be published.