This essence-type face mask is enriched with moisture-rich aloe that helps to relieve tired skin. That’s why I decided to try this one as I felt like I had a long day last Sunday. I figured my skin could use some more boost. After two consecutive nights of use, I’m now sharing my honest to goodness review on it.
- Contains Jeju green complex (green tea, tangerine, cactus, camellia leaves & orchid) and squeezed aloe which provide fatigued skin with a hydrating and soothing effect.
- 100% natural sheet made of cellulose of eucalyptus tree
- Made in Korea
HOW TO USE
1. After cleansing, use toner to refine skin texture.
2. Unfold and place the mask on the face, avoiding eye and lip area.
3. Leave on for 10-20 minutes.
4. Discard the mask and gently pat for further absorption.
- It has a pleasant scent that doesn’t linger.
- Easy to apply and remove.
- It’s not sticky even if I leave it on for more than 20 minutes.
- Truly refreshing, light, hydrating, and soothing.
- Doesn’t cause pimples.
- Not quick to dry.
- Contains alcohol so I won’t use it very often as I still have some redness on my cheeks. Too much alcohol isn’t good for my sensitive skin.
I’d recommend this to those who have dehydrated skin. Just a tip, pop this in the fridge for about an hour before application and your skin will enjoy an instant de-puffing and some extra soothing effect. Try this tip with your other masks as well.
Have you tried this sheet mask variant? I would love to hear your experience!
Don’t miss my next review. Not a WordPress user? Subscribe via email. Your email address will not be published.