I’ve never used any skincare products with bamboo before. I didn’t think much of this sheet mask although I was curious about it. After trying it out twice, my straightforward review is now here to help you decide whether to try it or not.
- A water type mask that’s enriched with the abundant moisture of vitalizing bamboo.
- Filled with Jeju green complex (green tea, tangerine, cactus, camellia leaves & orchid) and bamboo to fully moisturise the skin.
- This thin sheet mask is made of eucalyptus, with improved adherence on skin, effectively delivers essence into skin.
- Made in Korea
HOW TO USE
1. After cleansing, use toner to refine skin texture.
2. Unfold and place the mask on the face, avoiding eye and lip area.
3. Leave on for 10-20 minutes.
4. Remove the mask and gently pat the remaining content for better absorption.
- Effectively adheres on my face.
- Convenient to apply and remove.
- It has a distinct scent that’s not irritating.
- Gentle on my acne-prone skin.
- Super moisturizing and hydrating but not so sticky.
- Takes time to dry out.
- Apart from being a good moisturizer, this sheet mask doesn’t do much.
I think there’s not much of a special reason for me to buy this again. I’m just glad that it didn’t cause breakouts when I used it. Have you tried this? How was it?
Don’t miss my next review. Not a WordPress user? Subscribe via email. Your email address will not be published.