This is the 4th variant from this line up that I just finished trying out. So let’s get right into it.
- a rich cream-type real mask enriched with nourishment from rice
- helps dull skin look clear and healthy
- made with Jeju green complex and rice to help keep the skin flawless
- 100% natural sheet made with cellulose of eucalyptus tree
HOW TO USE:
1. After cleansing, use toner to refine skin texture. 2. Unfold and place the mask on the face, avoiding eye and lip area. 3. Leave on for 10-20 minutes. 4. Discard the mask and gently pat for further absorption.
- Designed with easy peel that makes it easy to apply and remove the sheet.
- Has a nice scent.
- It’s very refreshing and moisturizing which makes it perfect for cold season especially dry winter.
- My skin looks a tad brighter after removing the sheet.
- Doesn’t trigger acne.
- It’s on the sticky side. So I won’t recommend it as a summer mask.
- It takes time to get absorbed into the skin. Not good if you use it right before going to sleep. It’s better if you apply this on an hour before bed.
If you’ve tried this mask, do share your experience in the comments below. I have 6 more variants to review! Stay tuned!