Following on my previous review on the ginseng variant, in this post it’s all about the moisturizing essence-type, manuka honey.
- Enriched with abundant nourishment from manuka honey
- Replenishes moisture on dry, rough skin
- Formulated without: mineral oil, polyacrylamides (used in cosmetics to stabilize products and bind ingredients), synthetic colorants, imidazolidinyl urea (antimicrobial preservative), triethanolamine (used in many cosmetic products to help balance pH levels)
- Made from 100% eucalyptus fibers
HOW TO USE:
1. After cleansing and toning, apply the mask evenly and smoothly over the entire face, avoiding the eye and lip area.
2. Remove mask after 10-20 minutes and gently pat the remaining residue for full absorption and longer lasting hydration.
After using it for a couple of times, here are my points based on my experience. No flowery words, only facts.
- No chemical-like scent
- Easy to apply
- My skin had no irritations during and after application.
- Truly moisturizing without feeling tacky.
- Doesn’t trigger acne.
- Drips a lot. But I made use of the excess essence by applying on some other parts of my body like the neck, legs, elbows, etc.
- Has a bit of a weird scent (but not chemical-like).
I definitely recommend it! 2 down, I have 8 more variants to review. Stay tuned!
Don’t miss my next review. Not a WordPress user? Subscribe via email. Your email address will not be published.