I wanted to bake a carrot cake but in order for me to save time and energy, getting a food processor became the only option. I had to be careful in choosing a brand because I had never owned one before. My husband suggested this one as he saw it under Amazon’s Choice for 4,180 yen. Its white color got me so I went for it. I’ve tried it twice and now I’m hyped up to tell you about it. But first, here are a few things to know about this product.
- An excellent food processor that allows anyone to easily chop, mix, crush and grate in an instant.
- Equipped with a 250W pure copper motor to ensure stable and outstanding operation.
- Made of premium plastic bottles, and all other bolts and lids and cutters are completely washable.
- Has overheating protection.
- Has a large capacity of 33.8 fl oz (1 L) that allows you to fill and cook a large amount of food at once.
HOW TO WASH:
Simply fill the body with detergent and warm water. Lock it and press the switch button for 10 seconds to remove the dirt.
- It takes up little storage space due to its compact design. It’s also light and much lighter when the motor is removed.
- Comes with 4 sharp cutters on the top and bottom of the product, so you can quickly cut vegetables and meats to create a paste.
- The cutters have a protective cover, so you don’t have to worry about injury when assembling.
- It is easy to check the cut because its body is highly transparent. Also, there’s a scale so you can cook while measuring.
- The bottom of the body comes with a silicone courter, so it is stable even during operation.
- I love that its body can be easily separated from the motor. I don’t have to carry everything around when I have to transfer my finished product somewhere.
- The lock image is visible and easy to follow. Because of that, I didn’t have to use a translator when I tried using it for the first time.
- The power button is really easy to maneuver. You just have to push it for a few minutes or repeatedly press it until you reach your desired finish.
- The included manual isn’t available in English. Maybe it’s because we purchased it from Amazon Japan.
- The lid of the body might be moved and get stuck into the lock during operation if you forget to hold it still. It happened on my first day trying it but luckily I was able to resolve it without damaging the lid.
Before we end this, here’s a photo of a carrot and walnuts I processed using this product.
On my second time using it, I really enjoyed it and loved the finish. It gave me the results I wanted. I’ll try to make other things with this one next time. If you’re looking for a beginner-friendly food processor, this is the one I’d definitely recommend. I’m not even paid to say that.