One of the benefits of hair oil is giving your hair the shine and smoothness it needs especially when you have frizzy hair. My hair tends to be frizzy as the season changes from cold to warm. Not to mention that I regularly dye my hair. Somehow, it loses its shine when the treatment wears off after a minimum of 2 weeks which is typical. I try not to use a conditioner because it triggers hair fall in my case. This is particularly the reason why I bought this oil a few years ago. I got it at Loft, a Japanese chain store that sells everyday commodities.
Miss Joange is especially famous for its persistent fragrance. From hair products, to hand cream items, they’re all recommended as perfect gifts for any occasions.
Now this fragrance oil in Blooming Rose is scented with fragrance inspired by the Joange Organics’ perfume series. It contains amber oil, blended with certified organic baobab oil and three other natural oils which help moisturize hair.
HOW TO USE:
After towel-drying your hair, apply 1-2 pearl-size amount to the palm of your hand. Gently coat your hair to concerned areas, especially the hair ends. Then evenly coat your hair from top to bottom with the rest of the residue. I use this while my hair is still a bit damp.
- Packaging is elegant.
- Its scent is truly pleasant like a luxurious body perfume. I like that it’s not intense. It’s so feminine!
- The oil gives a shine that doesn’t look and feel sticky. The shine lasts for a decent amount of time.
- It tames my wispy hairs around the center of my head.
- I don’t always brush-comb my hair. I just finger-comb it so this oil makes it easier.
- You can use the product for a year or so.
- It’s in a pump bottle so it always leaves residue. I have to wipe the bottle all the time so it won’t leave marks on the surface.
- The scent tends to fade away maybe after 4 hours.
- Can weigh hair down if too much is used.
I don’t really care much about the scent fading away because I don’t stay outside for long especially in this virus era. I still have half a bottle of it now. I’m happy with this product. If you’re looking for a Japanese souvenir, this can be a good one.
Don’t miss my next review. Not a WordPress user? Subscribe via email. Your email address will not be published.