Have you ever bought something from a brand only because you had a good experience with one of their products? This is basically what happened to me. I was excited to try this serum after my experience with a popular product of Ettusais which I previously reviewed here.
It’s been a while since I stopped using this. This sounds like a hint of what happened then but just keep reading a little more and we’ll get there.
30ml, 1,800 yen (excluding tax)
- A serum that is formulated with a vitamin C derivative and other components that reduce the appearance of pores and brighten the skin.
- Absorbs excess sebum, effectively prevents blackheads and acne.
- Moisturizes and gives the skin a smooth, translucent feel.
- Non-comedogenic, fragrance-free, colorant free, allergy tested.
- Made in Japan
- Functional packaging, portable
- A little creamy but easy to blend in.
- Dries up quickly.
- Budget-friendly (You can use it once a day.)
- Feels sticky after a while.
- I didn’t like the tingling sensation after application.
- I had to stop using it after maybe less than a week due to the appearance of a few pimples on my cheeks right where I applied this on.
During that time, my skin was in no good condition. It kind of triggered the redness. It’s maybe just me. I won’t recommend it if your skin is sensitive to alcohol as this serum contains a few types of that ingredient. Otherwise, it might work fine to those who don’t have acne prone skin.
Don’t miss my next review. Not a WordPress user? Just subscribe via email. Your email address will not be published.