I finally got the chance to buy this intriguing product 2 months ago at a beauty store located in the apparent K-town of Shinjuku, that is Shin-okubo. After trying it out for over a month or so, I’m kind of hyped up about it. Read on to know why and I promise you that it’s going to be real quick.
- A 3-in-1 cleansing balm that quickly melts away stubborn face & eye makeup and completely cleanses the skin in one simple step.
- Transforms from sherbet-like texture into smooth oil when applied onto your skin.
- Zero Balance Technology deeply cleanses and gently exfoliates without stripping the skin, leaving it hydrated and fresh.
- For all skin types
HOW TO USE
Use the spatula to scoop balm. Gently massage in circular motions onto dry skin using your fingertips. Rinse well with lukewarm water or wipe off with face cloth or tissue. Pat skin dry.
- Formulated without parabens, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oil, alcohol, and artificial coloring.
- Formulated with active botanicals, hot springs water, vitamin E and vitamin C.
- Comes with a spatula.
- The formula is true to its claim minus the dripping. Unlike the typical cleansing oil, this one is zero drips! And you don’t even have to apply water to maximize its function.
- It doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin. Because it’s alcohol-free, it doesn’t trigger redness and my eyes are happy with it.
- My acne-prone skin approves of this. I don’t break out the next day when using this.
- Can remove 95% of my light makeup in just one application.
- No tight feeling right after using.
- Leaves my skin feeling smooth and fresh.
- It can’t completely take off every drop of makeup especially my stubborn waterproof eyeliner.
- It belongs to the pricey side (at least for me).
Compared to my other makeup removers, this one works the best even though it’s not 100%. I think I’ve found my new favorite makeup remover! Will probably repurchase!
Have you tried this? What do you think about it?
Don’t miss my next review. Not a WordPress user? Subscribe via email. Your email address will not be published.