A friend of mine who happens to be Japanese introduced this product to me with some positive feedback. Without much expectation, this brand impressed me after trying it out for a couple of days. No wonder why it was chosen as the number 1 mascara on the Best Cosmetics Award 2018 by @cosme, the most influential online beauty community in Asia.
The new formula promises to give your lashes that natural curl and length without the use of fibers. The wand is now even slimmer and easily reaches the roots and separates the eyelashes one by one.
- With its really slim brush, the application is no sweat.
2. I don’t need to keep swiping to achieve my desired look. Mostly, I just swipe it up 2 to 3 times.
3. Lightweight and fast-drying
4. Gives a natural look but the difference is noticeable.
5. Doesn’t bleed or make me look like a panda.
6. Doesn’t irritate my eyes.
7. Long-lasting but can be easily removed with lukewarm water or my current makeup remover. Like there’s no need for me to repeatedly wash it off.
None, for now.
This has got to be my new favorite mascara. I highly recommend it. What’s your favorite mascara?
Don’t miss my next review. Not a WordPress user? Subscribe via email. Your email address will not be published.