I thought I’d add this kind of product to my skincare routine as I’m now in my late 20s. Usually, when you reach that age your skin starts to lose its youthfulness. Dryness and wrinkles will become your friends later on. So to somehow delay the aging process especially around the eyes, using an eye cream becomes a necessity (or not really). As they say, to each his own.
Bought this Japanese product from Don Quijote and used it for a few weeks before giving it away to my sister.
- It contains fermented soybean milk and vitamin E derivative for intensive care for dryness and roughness around your eyes.
- Light-reflecting powder brightens the skin tone to hide shadows and dullness around the eyes, making your skin bright, firm and supple.
- No fragrance. No mineral oil.
HOW TO USE
Take a small amount of the cream and gently apply around the eyes.
- It’s smooth to apply.
- No scent at all.
- No irritations
- Makes my eye area feel moisturized.
- The next day, there’s always white-ish dried cream around the applied area. Can be easily washed away with water though. Perhaps this is just me. Also, this is the reason why I stopped using it.
As you may know, products can sometimes give different results to different individuals. That being said if you give this one a go, let me know what you think of it.
Don’t miss my next review. Not a WordPress user? Subscribe via email. Your email address will not be published.