Out of curiosity, I decided to purchase this Japanese finishing spray just in time for summer. Make Cover takes pride in its setting spray line that’s said to be a staple. Last April, a cool version was released and will only be available for a limited time. Here’s my quick review on the said version.
- A moisturizing finishing spray that prevents makeup from breaking.
- Gives a cooling effect
- Mineral oil-free
- Has a cool citrus scent
How To Use
Once your makeup is done, just spray this all over your face for 3 seconds. Let it settle into your skin.
- The cooling effect is true.
- It dries up quickly.
- No sticky feeling
- Mild scent
- While the cooling effect works, but I just don’t like that kind of sensation on my face. I reckon I’ll be fine even without that feature.
- It does prevent creases or breaks but only for a short period of time.
- I’m not quite sure why but it triggers oiliness. Perhaps the moisturizing ingredients don’t go well with my oily and acne prone skin.
As much as I wanted to like this product but I had to let it go. I’m currently using a different brand which I’ll be reviewing soon.
Don’t miss my next review. Not a WordPress user? Subscribe via email. Your email address will not be published.
Join 7,697 other followers
7 thoughts on “Review: Make Cover Cool Mist”
The humidity here in Japan is killer! I’ve been seeing more setting sprays here and there, but was never sure if they were any good. Thanks for your review 🙂
Couldn’t agree more! My pleasure, babe. Will share more. Stay hydrated. 🙂
A cooling spray is so relieving! Great review!
Thanks for the compliment. 🙂
You’re most welcome!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Too bad it doesn’t work well with oily skins! A cooling spray for your face during the hot summer months sounds like an amazing thing!!