I wasn’t sure about this gel eyeliner when I bought it at Don Quijote, but it’s really grown on me. The concept is that you want to smudge it after application in order to create a soft and elegant impression which is perfect for those who want to have that natural look makeup. If you want to go for a bolder look, you skip blending it out. Whatever finish you want, this product will do it for you.
- Has a soft and smooth application.
- Allows you to fill the gaps between eyelashes with one touch.
- Dries immediately after blending out.
- Stands up well against sweat, water, tears, and sebum.
- Available in 7 colors
- Easy to apply
- With a tight cap
- Easy to blend
- The shade can be vivid or soft.
- Lasts for long hours.
- Doesn’t irritate my eyes.
- Even if it’s waterproof and smudge-proof, it can easily be removed using my current favorite cleansing oil.
- Due to its soft texture, it has a tendency to break if drawn too hard or drawn out too much.
- This product is susceptible to drying because it’s quick-drying so after application, you have to immediately close the cap firmly until it clicks.
No wonder why it was ranked number 1 back in 2017 in 2 popular cosmetic shops in Japan. I’d recommend this.
You might also want to check out another product of LB here.
Don’t miss my next review. Not a WordPress user? Subscribe via email. Your email address will not be published.