This highlighter is less than 1,000 yen and it works pretty well. I bought it at Don Quijote and I didn’t regret it. I’ve used this quite a lot and I highly recommend it. Here are bits as to why I swear by this Korean product.
- -Cute packaging
- -Leak free
- Very easy to apply using its tip
- No chemical-like scent
6. It has a rosy beige shade that works well with any tone.
8. It gives that natural looking glow which I prefer. I’m not a fan of overly dramatic highlighters.
9. Stays in place for long hours.
10. Can be worn on any occasion.
11. Easy to wash off using any makeup remover.
I seriously can’t find fault with it at the moment. So this will be my go-to highlighter. If you have used this, do share your thoughts below.
Don’t miss my next review. Not a WordPress user? Subscribe via email. Your email address will not be published.