I bought this alongside Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation at Don Quijote in order to replace my old setting powder. I wanted to try something that has a little bit of shade. I’m going to go right into the details.
- An oil-free and breathable powder that naturally sets makeup and smoothes skin’s texture.
- Blends seamlessly and leaves a finish that is just right.
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Good for all skin types.
- Allergy tested
- Dermatologist tested
- Comes in 12 super-saturated shades
- Comes with a mirror and sponge
- Pretty compact
- Blends well and leaves a natural finish.
- The shade looks okay on me.
- Sets my base makeup without looking chalky.
- Doesn’t cause pimples.
- No chemical-like scent
- Tends to break when my skin gets oily.
- Doesn’t give my skin that smooth texture.
- A bit pricey for me
This will probably look great on someone who has relatively smooth skin. I’ll hit pan on this and probably be looking for another brand.
Don’t miss my next review. Not a WordPress user? Subscribe via email. Your email address will not be published.