Since the weather’s warming up, let’s talk about UV protection. Seriously though, this year’s spring feels like summer. And it’s even reported that this summer will be giving us much more blazing sunshine than before. I’d better gear up for the long red days.
I started using this brand probably 2 weeks ago. The reason why I bought it is due to the cute design which happens to be a limited edition. I’m a little bit of a fan of Mickey and Minnie because why not.
Just a little piece of information, Suncut is Kose’s sunscreen line which is considered as the most powerful UV cut product series. It offers items for various occasions, from daily use to leisure activities. This lineup has been delicately put together to safeguard one’s hair and skin against the damage caused by exposure to UV rays.
Suncut Tone Up UV comes in 2 varieties, the essence which I’m reviewing now and the other one is the spray type that I might give a go later.
- This essence withstands sweat, water, sebum, and friction, while the maximum UV protection factor (SPF50+ PA++++) offers extended protection from UVA and UVB rays.
- Contains translucence booster and color controller. Infused with lavender color to suppress dullness and a delicate pink pearl for a shimmer effect.
- Adheres perfectly to the skin, so even when rubbed it’s resistant to color fade or transfer.
- Protects the skin from environmental stressors such as pollen, dust, and dirt.
- Incorporated with skin care agents to give you skin that’s hydrated and packed with translucency.
- Can be used as a makeup base and improves the application and adhesiveness of foundation and keeps your makeup in place.
- Can be removed with soap, facial cleanser, body soap, or similar products.
HOW TO USE
Spread a sufficient amount evenly over your skin without leaving any exposed areas. To maintain effective sun protection be sure to reapply product whenever necessary, such as after toweling off.
I don’t use it on my face because I already have one for such purpose. So far, it’s been doing a good job, straight up. It’s great that I can easily spread it on my skin without feeling tacky. Once it’s settled, I notice that my skin looks a bit bright and shimmery and stays like that after being out in the sun for about 3 hours or so. Moreover, my skin feels hydrated and I can’t see any white cast at all. There’s a mild lavender scent to it that I fancy because it doesn’t linger for a long time. For the meantime, I can’t say any unpleasant things about it because surprisingly there’s none. This will certainly be updated whenever I catch sight of something undesirable about it. But until then, I’ll keep using this (in fact, I repurchased today).
Don’t miss my next review. Not a WordPress user? Subscribe via email. Your email address will not be published.