This review is long overdue as I wasn’t really planning on it. However, I’ve realized that finding cosmetics that aren’t harsh for acne-prone skin is as important as skincare products. And my reviews are dedicated to those who are in the same boat.
I’ve been so comfortable with this for over a year now. I know that I’m supposed to use this for up to 12 months, but I just can’t let go of it easily. What’s with this little thing?
- A brightening blush that gives a natural finish with a transparent color.
- Covers the dullness and makes the complexion look brighter.
- The natural gloss creates a youthful and firm three-dimensional effect.
- Contains chamomile extract, a moisturizing ingredient.
- Comes with a horse-hair brush.
- 5 colors
- Made in Japan
I’ll be upfront about why I still use it even if it’s beyond the recommended date of use. It lives up to its features.
Can you notice the natural finish but blushing effect?
Other things I like about it:
- blends well
- The color doesn’t look funny on me.
- The brush works fine.
- Quite affordable for its quality.
- Can be worn on a daily basis or any makeup look.
- Doesn’t irritate my face or cause acne.
I honestly can’t think of anything that goes under cons right now and I’m not even paid to say this. To state the obvious, I surely recommend this. Here’s me wearing it on a movie date.
Subscribe for more short and unfiltered reviews on Japanese products!