I’ve been using this Japanese medicated cream cleanser for over 2 months now. I bought this when I finished my previous cleanser from a different brand. If you have an acne prone skin, you might want to read further.
- It’s a cream type face wash that contains antibacterial ingredients that help prevent pimples.
- Formulated with anti-inflammatory ingredients that help reduce inflammation.
- Disinfects acne bacteria down the back of the pores and cleanses the sebum and dirt that cause acne.
- Contains Vitamin C and E derivatives
HOW TO USE
Take an appropriate amount into your palm. Mix with a little water and lather. Gently massage it all over your face. Rinse with warm or cool water. Use twice daily.
- It has a refreshing citrus scent that soon disappears.
- Hygienic packaging
- Easy to dispense
- Lathers up quickly.
- It’s gentle and not drying.
- Skin doesn’t feel tight after use.
- Leaves my skin feeling clean and a bit smooth.
- The oily feeling disappears after washing.
- No tingling sensation
- No allergic reaction
- It can heal pimples fast.
- It can prevent pimples that are caused by dirt.
- It can’t prevent hormonal acne. It’s not mentioned as one of the effects, though. However, as someone that experiences such a case, it’d be great if it could so I wouldn’t have to bother using a different product.
It’s actually good for its price so I’ll keep using it. As for the hormonal acne, I’ll figure it out. This is recommended!
Subscribe for more straightforward reviews! Not a WordPress user? Subscribe via email. Your email address will be protected.
Join 7,696 other followers