As I always say, finding products that won’t trigger acne is my ultimate goal whenever I shop. I found this one while I was in Don Quijote not so far from our place. I’ve been using this Korean product for nearly half a year. So far, so good!
- A liquid type concealer that provides perfect coverage. It covers flaw areas like under eye shadow and freckles.
- It’s long-lasting and evens out skin tone.
- with SPF 28/PA++
- Recommended to those with oily skin type.
- It gives a powdery and natural finish which I prefer.
- Doesn’t cause acne.
- Easy to apply and blend
- It truly lasts long.
- It naturally covers the veins around my eyes.
- Lightly evens out my skin tone which is enough for me.
- No sticky feeling
- It’s super light on my skin.
- I don’t need much to achieve my preferred coverage which is a natural finish.
- It goes well with my current foundation and setting powder.
- It perfectly hides my small dark spots.
- My skin isn’t smooth so this concealer tends to crease if not topped with a setting powder.
- It dries up really quickly so I have to blend it fast. Otherwise, it would leave traces and it would cause me to rub those areas. Rubbing is definitely not good for my skin.
This little thing is giving me more good points than bad ones, so I’ll keep using this. What do you think?
Don’t miss my next review. Not a WordPress user? Subscribe via email. Your email address will not be published.
Join 7,693 other followers
6 thoughts on “Review: The Saem Cover Perfection Tip Concealer”
I live in the UAE, and when it comes to Korean products, we are pretty scarce. *crying emoji. I have seen saem products in one of my favorite kshop and I’m pretty intrigued. I’m hesitating on trying one since I, too, have sensitive and acne prone skin. Since I’ve read this I think I’m getting one tomorrow. Thanks for this article 🙂
I hope your skin will like it, too. 😀 Happy to share! And thanks for swinging by! ^_^
I heard that even if it’s a Korean brand, it’s one of the most popular concealers in Japan. I’ve read so many mixed reviews that I can’t decide if I want to give it a try on not 🤔
Let me know once you try it.
it looks like a decent concealer… perfectly match to your skin tone…❤️
Thanks for commenting!
LikeLiked by 1 person