The first time I tried this pore treatment clay mask was years ago in my motherland and the experience was so good that I had to ask my husband to buy me this one on his way home from Korea. I’m supposed to use this one at least twice a week but due to some laziness disease that I get every now and then, using this usually happens only when I possess the level of energy needed to add this to my skincare routine. Nevertheless, this won’t keep me from sharing an honest review. If you have an acne prone skin just like mine, read further.
- A 6-in-1 pore treatment clay mask that contains super volcanic cluster capsules to effectively absorb sebum and cleanse pores.
- 6-in-1 pore care: Shrinks pores + Controls sebum + Exfoliates + Deeply cleanses + Brightens tone + Cools
- Made from minerals released by volcanic explosions in Jeju and is effective in removing sebum and other impurities.
- Great for treating pores
HOW TO USE
After washing and applying toner, apply the mask (just a thin layer) over your entire face, avoiding your eye and lip areas. Rinse off the mask with lukewarm water after 10 minutes. Use within 18 months after opening.
- Truly controls sebum.
- A gentle exfoliator
- My skin feels soft and very clean after rinsing.
- It also brightens my face.
- The cooling effect is so refreshing.
- There’s a tightening sensation but my skin isn’t dry or irritated.
- Free of paraben, mineral oil, animal-originated ingredients, artificial fragrances, imidazolidinyl urea which is an antimicrobial preservative used in cosmetics
- Doesn’t cause pimples.
- Easy to apply and rinse off
- My whiteheads don’t show up whenever I use this.
- Affordable for its quantity and quality
- Can’t be used when you have pimples. I suggest you only use this when the affected areas are healing.
- There’s a tingling sensation that may be unpleasant for others (it’s mild for me though).
- Packaging may become a little insanitary over time if you apply this with your mere fingers. There’s no spatula included. You should always wash your hands first.
- The shrinking of pores isn’t visible in a short period of time.
I’ll keep using this until I see (even) a little difference in my pores. And yes, I recommend this!
Don’t miss my next review. Not a WordPress user? Subscribe via email. Your email address will not be published.