Almost a year ago while googling stuff for our trip to Thailand, I came across a video of an influential individual in the Philippines gushing over this Thai product. Out of curiosity, bought 3 of them at a beauty shop there and started using one (on my body, not face) in the course of our trip. Now I’m down to the last bar. Will I repurchase? Find out in a jiffy!
- A moisturizing bar soap that comes with a delicate net to create a soft, luxurious facial foam that deeply cleanses and nourishes skin without irritation.
- With bearberry leaf extract that visibly brightens the skin
- Contains blackcurrant seed oil, sunflower oil concentrate, and balloon vine extract to help soothe sensitive areas
- Packed with natural plant extracts that hydrate and refresh for naturally radiant; dewy and younger-looking skin.
- Infused with snail potion
HOW TO USE
Wet and rub the soap bar with water until full foam forms. Massage onto skin. Rinse off with water.
- The packaging is simple and easy to open.
- Smells really nice but doesn’t linger
- Doesn’t irritate my skin
- Lathers well
- Not gooey at all
- Skin feels smooth after using
- It’s moisturizing, but not well enough especially in the cold months.
- It’s been almost a year but I can’t seem to notice that brightening and radiant effect.
How long should I wait to see that bright and radiant skin? Not that I’m longing for it. I guess I’ve waited long enough to say that this product isn’t for me. So, not repurchasing it. Maybe it’s working for others, but not for me. Please don’t get me wrong. It’s just based on my experience and I’m just being honest.
Don’t miss my next review. Not a WordPress user? Subscribe via email. Your email address will not be published.