I’ve been using this eyeliner for months now. To be honest, I wasn’t expecting anything special from this product at all but to my surprise, it’s been a good buy. I bought this from a beauty shop in Ikebukuro.
- Misel Ady (ミゼルエディ) is a Japanese brand aiming at ladies who want to look their best at all times. Thus a strong waterproof liquid eyeliner was created.
- A fast dry eyeliner that beautifully defines the eyes throughout the day.
- With 0.1mm brush tip
- Contains moisturizing ingredients
- Color: glossy deep black
- Available in 2 colors (black and brown)
- Truly long lasting! It doesn’t even smudge. Here’s a photo.
2. I’m not a makeup expert but with this one, applying makes it easy. This is probably due to the well-defined brush tip.
3. Although it’s quick to dry, it doesn’t mess up upon application. You can still layer it.
4. It has never irritated my eyes.
5. No chemical-like odor
6. It’s resistant to sweat and sebum.
7. Packaging is simple but nice and secure.
8. Its cap is tight enough. You can carry it anywhere you go.
- A bit expensive for me, but I have to admit that it’s worth the price.
- It’s not paraben-free. A few of the ingredients are propylparaben and methylparaben. I don’t use it everyday, so it’s not much of a problem. Also, the paraben concentration doesn’t exceed the limit.
What’s left to say is that I highly recommend this! What’s your favorite Japanese eyeliner brand?
Don’t miss my next review. Not a WordPress user? Subscribe via email. Your email address will not be published.