Ettusais (pronounced as “etyuse“) has produced cosmetics which aim to respond to women’s needs concerning both dryness and blemishes since 1991. This Japanese brand allows customers to try out their products by providing samples in all of their stores. I can attest to that. But this isn’t the only reason why this brand has grown on me. As someone who isn’t blessed with a flawless skin, I’m always on the lookout for anti-acne skin care products. On one of my hunts, I came across this brand at a beauty shop nearby Ikebukuro Station. Read further if you have this skin concern like mine.
- Milk type facial cleanser effectively addresses clogged pores, acne, dry and rough skin.
- It removes excess sebum while keeping your skin moisturized.
- Quick foaming without needing a foaming net.
- Each bottle lasts for about 2 months or 120 times of usage.
I just finished my very first bottle and used it for 2 months and a few days. I regularly washed my face with it day and night.
- Packaging is cute and pretty hygienic.
- No chemical-like scent
- Gentle on my skin
- Quick foaming is true!
- Not drying
- There was no tight sensation after using.
- No tingling sensation
- Was able to give me that clean skin feeling.
- My large pores have dwindled. Here’s a photo. Hope you can see a slight difference.
- Most importantly, it kept acne at bay while I was using it.
- Right now, I can still feel the rough area of my skin.
- I can still see some clogged pores when examined closely.
- It’s not available at my nearest drug store.
I think, there’s a big chance that if I persist on using it for a while, the roughness and clogged pores will subside and eventually be completely addressed. Hopefully, I can repurchase very soon! I highly recommend this!
Have you ever tried this? Share your experience!
Don’t miss my next review. Not a WordPress user? Subscribe via email. Your email address will not be published.