Knowing that Innisfree has a worldwide reputation for quality, I eagerly wanted to try one of their lip tint products. I chose the shade that I thought would suit my light tan skin tone (with warm/ yellowish undertone). Also, if you must know my lips are pigmented, has lines, and the tendency to dry so I just crossed my fingers and hoped that I got a good one.
- A long-lasting tint with moist gloss.
- with soft creamy texture
- Formulated with botanical oil ingredients (Chamomile flower extract, olive leaf extract, lavender flower extract, and camellia flower extract )
that make lips smooth and voluminous.
- A wide variety of colors to choose according to tones suiting each season
No. 1~3 : Spring, No. 4~6 : Summer, No. 7~9 : Autumn, No. 10~12 : Winter
As soon as I open it, I can immediately smell its strawberry-like scent which is something I really like. It has an angled applicator that can make the application easy. It has indeed a soft creamy texture with a vivid color that kind of suits my tone. I think it’s a bit pigmented as you can see in the photo above, but it looks a little different when applied on my lips.
- Sweet scent
- Good packaging
- Not difficult to apply
- Pretty color that can be used daily.
- The quantity is plenty enough for me.
- The color lasts long enough for me.
- It doesn’t transfer as soon as it’s settled in.
- Makes my lips more voluminous.
- Its moist gloss doesn’t last long.
- It’s drying when not applied with a lip balm.
- When used on its own, it can’t cover the dark lining of my lips.
- Without a lip balm, it settles into the lines of my lips which isn’t nice to look at.
Here’s my bare face with the lip tint:
With some hacks, I’ll continue using this tint but not for long hours. Will I buy this again? I think once is enough. I’ll go explore more! That being said, I’d still recommend it to those who have no issues with their lips.
How was your experience with this product?
Don’t miss my next review. Not a WordPress user? Subscribe via email. Your email address will not be published.